Rules & Regulations!
We want EVERYONE to
have a good time at YorePlace, so we have some rules in place to ensure
Our Goal at YorePlace
campgrounds is for you to have a great and relaxing camping experience.
Please follow the rules and regulations listed and enjoy the campgrounds!
You can download a printable PDF of these rules by
Yoreplace management reserves the right to evict anyone from the
premises if any rules and regulations have been violated. This may
result in permanent expulsion.
We enforce a 72 hour cancellation policy. You must cancel 72
hours in advance to receive your deposit refund.
1. Only two vehicles per site allowed. (Effective 4/15/13 we will
charge $10 per vehicle for guests – Guest passes will be used)
camp wide speed limit is 5 MPH.
3. No quads or ATV’s allowed,
4. Children must be 16 years of age to drive Golf
Carts and be responsible for keeping 5 MPH limit and safe driving.
5. Check in time is 4:00 P.M.
6. Check out time is 11:00 A.M.
7. Campers must have the tongue facing the road. (Fire Marshall Rule)
8. You must be 18 years of age to lease a campsite, cabin or trailer.
9. All children under the age of 18 will be the responsibility of their
parents or legal guardian.
10. Any child under the age of 18 will be
at their campsite/cabin/trailer by 10:00 pm.
11. Alcoholic beverages
are allowed at your campsite/cabin/trailer only. If you are disruptive
to your neighbors you will be evicted from the campground.
glass containers of any kind will be allowed off your
13. You must be 21 years of age to drink in
the state of Michigan. Minors drinking in a campsite or the campgrounds
will be evicted.
14. Absolute quite time is 10:00 pm, please be
considerate of your neighbors.
15. All visitors must leave by 10:00
16. Radios, cassette players, CD players and TVs can be used at
an acceptable noise level.
17. Do not deface any of the campground
equipment, picnic tables, miniature golf, buildings, etc.
Campsites/cabins/trailers are to be free of debris at all times and kept
in an orderly fashion.
19. All camp fires are to be contained in
supplied fire rings. Firewood cannot be brought in (Michigan State Law).
Firewood can be purchased here. Absolutely no burning of any garbage
allowed. No foraging for any firewood.
20. Fires shall be attended at
21. No weapons of any kind will be tolerated on the
22. No fireworks of any kind will be tolerated on the
23. No hunting will be allowed on the campgrounds.
No cleaning fish in cabins/trailers..
25. No cooking fish in
26. No smoking in any rental trailers or cabins
27. No smoking in any campground public building
28. All pets must be kept on a leash no longer than six (6) feet.
29. No pets in cabins or trailers.
30. You must clean up after your
31. Pets are not to be left unattended.
32. No aggressive or
loud animals will be allowed.
33. No swimming in the lake allowed. Use only the designated swimming
34. Pool rules and regulations are posted in the pool
area. Pool passes are required.
35. A daily fee of $5.00 will be
collected if you bring visitors to swim.
36. No glass is allowed in
the pool area.
37. No Life Guard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
38. No gasoline engines of any kind allowed on the lake. Electric
motors or manual paddling only.
39. Use designated dock only.
All the state of Michigan rules apply when fishing. You must have a
valid fishing license.
41. All fish cleaning to be done at the fish
cleaning station ONLY!
Emergency Contact Numbers:
John Yore – Owner (Cell) 269-363-2414
Robin Mock – Office
Manager (Cell) 269-427-7475
Yore Place RV Resort
59381 44th Ave - Lawrence, MI 49064
(269) 427-7908 - Fax: 269-427-7909